- Responsible Luxury
Club ITC Log in
email format is wrong.
Kindly enter correct email
Membership number can't be blank.
Kindly enter Membership number
Email Id can't be blank.
Kindly enter Email Id
Invalid email ID or password.
Kindly enter correct details
Invalid Membership Number or Password. Kindly enter correct details
Not a member? Register
Hotels & Resorts
- ITC Grand Bharat, Gurgaon
- ITC Grand Chola, Chennai
- ITC Maurya, New Delhi
- ITC Maratha, Mumbai
- ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
- ITC Windsor, Bengaluru
- ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
- ITC Sonar, Kolkata
- ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad
- ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
- ITC Mughal, Agra
- Sheraton New Delhi, New Delhi
- WelcomHotel Kences Palm Beach, Mamallapuram - Chennai
- WelcomHotel Jodhpur, Jodhpur
- WelcomHotel The Savoy, Mussoorie
- WelcomHotel Khimsar Fort & Dunes, Khimsar
- WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi
- WelcomHotel Vadodara, Vadodara
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista, Chandigarh
- WelcomHotel Rama International
- WelcomHotel Grand Bay, Visakhapatnam
- My Fortune Chennai, Chennai
- My Fortune Bengaluru, Bengaluru
- Fortune Park Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
- Loyalty and Recognition
You are Logged Out due to Inactivity!
ITC HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
ITC HMI has been consistently providing invaluable service to the hospitality industry for over three decades. Its alumni occupy positions of Executive Director, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Food & Beverage Managers, Front Office Managers, Executive Chefs and Executive Housekeepers across a number of hotels all over India.
recognized early that the financial success of an organisation runs parallel with quality development of its human resource. With an enviable record of running its own Management Training Programs for decades, it decided to develop the managerial cadre for its Hotel Division. This would strengthen Company Culture as well as Business Capability and Service Excellence.
ITC HMI was established in 1976 with the advent of its Management Training Programme. The Institute enshrines the vision of the ITC Hotels by developing Management Trainees and retraining Practicing Managers.
The ITC-Hotels passion for excellence is renowned the World over. Setting benchmarks in hospitality that our customers have come to love, requires an understanding of hospitality and also a recognition that the team has to be the very best.
Management Training Programmes
- Hotel Management Training Programme
- Kitchen Management Training Programme
- Housekeeping Management Training Programme
- Front Office Executive Training Programme
- Food & Beverage Executive Training Programme
- Food & Beverage Support Executive Training Programme
- Sales & Marketing Executive Training Programme
- Revenue Management Executive Training Programme
- Finance Executive Training Programme
- Spa Executive Training Programme
- Meetings & Events
- Warmth & Efficiency
- Luxury Inspired by History
- Food Sherpa Trails