REVENUE MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME
The Revenue Management Executive Training Programme is a year long programme specializing in the Revenue Management function.
- A career with , a unit of , one of the most preferred and finest employers in India.
- To be a part of one of the country's largest private sector organizations
- An opportunity to earn industry-wide recognition.
- The programme leads to a Management position in Revenue Management
Profile of Trainees
- Either gender with Caring Attitude
- Good Overall performance in the college/school
- Must possess leadership qualities and Common sense
- Flexible and extrovert nature with a Command over Language
- Should not be a watch watcher
- Well groomed personality
- Hard working and willing to take risks
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews and tests
- MBA (or equivalent) in any stream from a recognized institution.
(Preference to students of Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies.)
- The incumbent must not have failed in any subject in the final year of the qualifying course
- The incumbent's age must not be more than 26 years as on 1st July of the year of commencement of this programme
How to Apply
- Click here to apply online