- Hotels & Destinations
- My Reservations
Club ITC Log in
email format is wrong.
Kindly enter correct email
Membership number can't be blank.
Kindly enter Membership number
Email Id can't be blank.
Kindly enter Email Id
Invalid email ID or password.
Kindly enter correct details
Invalid Membership Number or Password. Kindly enter correct details
Not a member? Register
Hotels & Resorts
- ITC Grand Bharat, Gurgaon
- ITC Grand Chola, Chennai
- ITC Maurya, New Delhi
- ITC Maratha, Mumbai
- ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
- ITC Windsor, Bengaluru
- ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
- ITC Sonar, Kolkata
- ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad
- ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
- ITC Mughal, Agra
- Sheraton New Delhi, New Delhi
- WelcomHotel Coimbatore, Coimbatore
- WelcomHotel Kences Palm Beach, Mamallapuram - Chennai
- WelcomHotel Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- WelcomHotel The Savoy, Mussoorie
- WelcomHotel Khimsar Fort and Dunes, Rajasthan
- WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi
- WelcomHotel Vadodara, Vadodara
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista
- WelcomHotel Rama International, Aurangabad
- WelcomHotel Grand Bay, Visakhapatnam
- My Fortune Chennai, Chennai
- My Fortune Bengaluru, Bengaluru
- Fortune Park Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
- Fortune Select JP Cosmos, Bengaluru
- Loyalty and Recognition
You are Logged Out due to Inactivity!
Welcomlegionnaire is a unique programme that develops "Made in ITC" managers for its world class hotels. This is a four and half year programme, for boys passing the XIIth standard.
- A career with , a unit of , one of the most preferred and finest employers in India. ITC is also one of the country's largest private sector organizations
- An opportunity to earn industry-wide recognition. The programme leads to a Management position in frontline operations in the company‘s hotels across the country
Programme Structure and Duration
The Programme is divided into two parts and is spread over four and half years.
- Formative Phase: The three years long formative phase focuses on building up hotelier like qualities, academics and basic hoteliering skills. Student trainees also pursue the Bachelor in Tourism Studies programme from IGNOU during this phase.
- Management Training: This phase is spread over the last one and half years and focuses on hospitality management.
Profile of Student Trainees
- The program is for boys only
- Pleasing personality with proportionate height and weight
- Good learning and communication skills Fluent in English
- High level of general awareness and basic knowledge of computers
- Extrovert / team person, possess leadership qualities and be an emotionally stable person with sound health and caring attitude
- Boys who appear for class XII, final examination in the year of commencement of the Programme.
- Minimum marks 65% in class X and XII. No compartment/failure in any subject.
- Age minimum 18 years as on 1st August of the year of commencement of the programme.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews and tests.
How to Apply
- Applications (free of cost) must be sought from the following address before 1st March of the year in which appearing/appeared for the XIIth standard final exam:
ITC Hospitality Management Institute,
Plot No. 3, Sector - 5,
Gurgaon - 122 050
(Haryana - INDIA)
- The following details are to be furnished while requesting for the application form:
i. Full name
iii. Date of Birth
iv. Father's name and occupation
v. Programme applying for
vi. Full postal address
vii. E-mail address
viii. Telephone nos.: (a) Landline (b) Mobile
ix. Height (in cms.) and Weight (in kgs.)
x. Aggregate marks (%) in the Xth final examination
xi. Present school/college
Management Training Programmes
- Hotel Management Training Programme
- Kitchen Management Training Programme
- Housekeeping Management Training Programme
- Front Office Executive Training Programme
- Food & Beverage Services Executive Training Programme
- Food & Beverage Support Executive Training Programme
- Sales & Marketing Executive Training Programme
- Revenue Management Executive Training Programme
- Finance Executive Training Programme
- Spa Executive Training Programme
- Hotels & Resorts
- Luxury Sojourns
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Why Book Direct
- Meetings & Events
- Warmth & Efficiency
- Luxury Inspired by History
- Food Sherpa Trails