- Responsible Luxury
Club ITC Log in
email format is wrong.
Kindly enter correct email
Membership number can't be blank.
Kindly enter Membership number
Email Id can't be blank.
Kindly enter Email Id
Invalid email ID or password.
Kindly enter correct details
Invalid Membership Number or Password. Kindly enter correct details
Not a member? Register
Hotels & Resorts
- ITC Grand Bharat, Gurgaon
- ITC Grand Chola, Chennai
- ITC Maurya, New Delhi
- ITC Maratha, Mumbai
- ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru
- ITC Windsor, Bengaluru
- ITC Grand Central, Mumbai
- ITC Sonar, Kolkata
- ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad
- ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
- ITC Mughal, Agra
- Sheraton New Delhi, New Delhi
- WelcomHotel Kences Palm Beach, Mamallapuram - Chennai
- WelcomHotel Jodhpur, Jodhpur
- WelcomHotel The Savoy, Mussoorie
- WelcomHotel Khimsar Fort & Dunes, Khimsar
- WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi
- WelcomHotel Vadodara, Vadodara
- WelcomHotel Bella Vista, Chandigarh
- WelcomHotel Rama International
- WelcomHotel Grand Bay, Visakhapatnam
- My Fortune Chennai, Chennai
- My Fortune Bengaluru, Bengaluru
- Fortune Park Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad
- Fortune Select JP Cosmos, Bengaluru
- WelcomHotel Coimbatore
- Loyalty and Recognition
- All Offers
- Short Break - Stay 3 nights - Pay for 2
- Culinary Break - Stay 3 nights - Pay for 2
- Kaya Kalp Spa Break - Stay 3 nights - Pay for 2
- Eva Breaks (Lady travelers only) - Stay 3 nights - Pay for 2
- Suite Pleasures
- Suite Sojourns
- Mini Spa Break
- My City Break
- Nuptial Retreats
- Tranquil Sojourns
- Swasthya Regime
- Golf Sojourns (1 night)
- Spa Indulgence (1 night)
- Memorable Moments (1 night)
- Ayurvedic Detox - 7 Nights
- Holistic Wellness
- Vedic Weight Management (14 nights)
You are Logged Out due to Inactivity!
THE GOLDEN QUADRANGLE
- NEW DELHI
DAY 1 – ITC MAURYA, NEW DELHI
Begin your journey in the capital city, New Delhi, at an iconic hotel that has long been the choice of world leaders: the ITC Maurya, whose sophisticated Buddhist stupa design echoes the golden age of Mauryan Dynasty.
An in-room check- in will be arranged on your arrival at the hotel. Relax and enjoy your stay at the hotel
Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 2 – ITC MAURYA, NEW DELHI
After breakfast proceed on full day Delhi sightseeing tour.
Places to visit in Old Delhi:
- Red Fort - Built by the great Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan when he shifted his capital from Agra.
- The Jama Masjid - A short drive brings you to the great Mosque commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
- Chandni Chowk - Enjoy and seethe local cuisines of India’s Capital at one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi.
- Rajghat - Drive on to see the memorial built for Mahatma Gandhi.
Places to visit in New Delhi:
- Humayun’s Tomb- Believed to have been designed by Humayun’s widow.
- Qutub Minar- The tallest stone tower in India built in 1191 AD by Qutb-ud-din Aibak and was carried on by his successor, Iltutmish.
- Rashtrapati Bhawan and India Gate- the official residence of the President of India, architecturally a very impressive building standing at a height, with a vista to the Indian Gate right opposite to it.
- Dilli Haat - In the evening visit Dilli Haat for shopping and experiencing different flavours of Indian Food.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3 – ITC MUGHAL, AGRA
After breakfast, move on to Agra, home of the Taj Mahal and receive a suitably royal welcome at the landmark ITC Mughal, winner of the prestigious Aga Khan Award for excellence in architecture.
Post Lunch proceed for a half day tour and explore the capital city of the Mughal Empire
Places to visit:
- Taj Mahal - A wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal is a monument, which no other in the world can match in beauty and grandeur.
- Agra Fort- Within a radius of 3 kilometres, on the banks of the River Yamuna, rises the crescent-like Agra Fort.
In the evening allow yourself to be pampered at Kaya Kalp –The Royal Spa post which you can enjoy your dinner at any of the famed restaurants at the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 – ITC RAJPUTANA, JAIPUR
After breakfast move to Jaipur
Finally, discover the Pink City of Jaipur, where you can explore myriad palaces and forts and shop in the colourful bazaars while appreciating the refined artistry of the ITC Rajputana, which sublimely reflects the spirit of Rajasthan and its royalty.
Places to visit:
In Jaipur, there is assuredly, a lot to see and do. Most important structures in the city are the City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Chandra Mahal and Diwan-e-Aam. Apart from forts, city is also full of temples such as Birla Temple or Lakshmi Narayan Mandir, Govind Dev Ji temple, Swaminarayan Mandir and Moti Doongri Temple.
The bustling bazaars of Jaipur, famous for Rajasthani jewellery, fabric and shoes, possess a timeless quality and are surely a treasure-trove for the shoppers. This fascinating city with its romantic charm takes you to an epoch of royalty and tradition.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5 – WELCOMHOTEL JODHPUR, JODHPUR
Departure for Jodhpur after breakfast.
Arrive at historical city, also referred to as the ‘Blue city’ due to vivid blue-painted houses and sometimes as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all the year round, is rich in history where music, food, art and language blend-in perfectly to give one a lively experience that is very distinct to this region.
Visit the local attractions that include the beautiful historic buildings and scenic landscapes like Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid garden, Jaswant Thada, and Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower)
You can can make excursions to Mandore, Kaylana Lake and Garden, Balsamand Lake, Sardar Samand Lake and Palace, Masooria Hills, Veer Durgadas Smarak (monument, park and museum), Bhim Bhirak Cave.
Inspired by the region’s fort palaces, Welcomhotel Jodhpur reveals itself in the same manner as an oasis in the desert dunes – a bacon to travellers in a dramatic landscape. The hotel will provide you with a glimpse into the enchanting local culture and the history of majestic blue city.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 6 – ITC GRAND BHARAT, GURGAON OR ITC MAURYA, NEW DELHI
Conclude your journey at ITC Grand Bharat, Gurgaon or at ITC Maurya, New Delhi - a final word on this enchanting journey.
At ITC Grand Bharat, experience an oasis of unhurried luxury at India’s first all-suite retreat. The retreat offers 104 splendid suites and villas, classic 27-Hole Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, range of fine dining restaurants, signature spa Kaya Kalp - The Royal Spa, host of recreational and cultural activities, and, state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities, making it the perfect leisure destination.
Spend your day at the retreat, lose yourself to a game of Golf, and leave behind the essence of time with therapeutic and aromatic massages at Kaya Kalp - The Royal Spa.
Or, if you book your stay at ITC Maurya, explore the old lanes of Delhi, buy souvenirs from the malls or the city markets, and unwind with therapeutic massages & spa treatments at Kaya Kalp – The Spa.
The suggested itinerary for each location is indicative of what you can do during your stay with us and we will be happy to assist you in customising your itinerary to suit your personal requirements. Our concierge team at each hotel can also assist you with the following:
- Intercity transfers
- Sightseeing excursion escorted by an expert local guide.
- Table reservations and Spa appointments.
|ACCOMMODATION||RATE PER NIGHT (IN INR)||RATE PER NIGHT (IN USD)|
|Winter Experiences (October 2016 to March 2017)|
|Suite*||INR 30300||USD 505|
|Premium Room**||INR 12800||USD 213|
|Summer Experiences (July 2017 to September 2017)|
|Suite*||INR 19500||USD 325|
|Premium Room**||INR 10300||USD 172|
* Stay, if availed in a Deluxe Suite, ITC Grand Bharat during the return leg shall entail a supplement of INR 3000/- per night
** Stay, if availed in a Deluxe Suite, ITC Grand Bharat during the return leg shall entail a supplement of INR 17000/- per night
- Rates are on a per room/suite, per night basis and inclusive of breakfast and currently applicable taxes.
- All Rates chargeable in Indian Rupees, US Dollar rates are only indicative and chargeable, subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- For stays beyond six nights (Golden Triangle Experience) or seven nights (Golden Quadrangle Experience), rates will be applicable on a pro rata basis.
- Transfer between airport, railway station and hotel available on chargeable basis
- For more details click here
The Concierge at the hotels will be delighted to assist with intercity transfers, sightseeing excursions escorted by an expert local guide, table reservations and spa appointments
- Meetings & Events
- Warmth & Efficiency
- Luxury Inspired by History
- Food Sherpa Trails