THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE
- NEW DELHI
DAY 1 – ITC MAURYA, NEW DELHI
Begin your journey in the capital city, New Delhi, at an iconic hotel that has long been the choice of world leaders: the ITC Maurya, whose sophisticated Buddhist stupa design echoes the golden age of Mauryan Dynasty.
An in-room check- in will be arranged on your arrival at the hotel. Relax and enjoy your stay at the hotel
Overnight at the Hotel
DAY 2 – ITC MAURYA, NEW DELHI
After breakfast proceed on full day Delhi sightseeing tour.
Places to visit in Old Delhi:
- Red Fort - Built by the great Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan when he shifted his capital from Agra.
- The Jama Masjid - A short drive brings you to the great Mosque commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
- Chandni Chowk - Enjoy and seethe local cuisines of India’s Capital at one of the oldest and busiest markets in Old Delhi.
- Rajghat - Drive on to see the memorial built for Mahatma Gandhi.
Places to visit in New Delhi:
- Humayun’s Tomb- Believed to have been designed by Humayun’s widow.
- Qutub Minar- The tallest stone tower in India built in 1191 AD by Qutb-ud-din Aibak and was carried on by his successor, Iltutmish.
- Rashtrapati Bhawan and India Gate- the official residence of the President of India, architecturally a very impressive building standing at a height, with a vista to the Indian Gate right opposite to it.
- Dilli Haat - In the evening visit Dilli Haat for shopping and experiencing different flavours of Indian Food.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 3 – ITC MUGHAL, AGRA
After breakfast, move on to Agra, home of the Taj Mahal and receive a suitably royal welcome at the landmark ITC Mughal, winner of the prestigious Aga Khan Award for excellence in architecture.
Post Lunch proceed for a half day tour and explore the capital city of the Mughal Empire
Places to visit:
- Taj Mahal - A wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal is a monument, which no other in the world can match in beauty and grandeur.
- Agra Fort- Within a radius of 3 kilometres, on the banks of the River Yamuna, rises the crescent-like Agra Fort.
In the evening allow yourself to be pampered at Kaya Kalp –The Royal Spa post which you can enjoy your dinner at any of the famed restaurants at the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 4 – ITC RAJPUTANA, JAIPUR
After breakfast move to Jaipur
Finally, discover the Pink City of Jaipur, where you can explore myriad palaces and forts and shop in the colourful bazaars while appreciating the refined artistry of the ITC Rajputana, which sublimely reflects the spirit of Rajasthan and its royalty.
Places to visit:
In Jaipur, there is assuredly, a lot to see and do. Most important structures in the city are the City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Chandra Mahal and Diwan-e-Aam. Apart from forts, city is also full of temples such as Birla Temple or Lakshmi Narayan Mandir, Govind Dev Ji temple, Swaminarayan Mandir and Moti Doongri Temple.
The bustling bazaars of Jaipur, famous for Rajasthani jewellery, fabric and shoes, possess a timeless quality and are surely a treasure-trove for the shoppers. This fascinating city with its romantic charm takes you to an epoch of royalty and tradition.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5 – ITC RAJPUTANA, JAIPUR
Morning excursions to Amber Fort at 08.30 hrs, later proceed for Jaipur sightseeing tour and visit Jaipur’s famous monuments:
- Amber Fort - Perched on a hill some 11kms from Jaipur, and nestling amidst the Aravalli Hills, is the historic fort –palace of Amber.
- Jantar Mantar - The Jantar Mantar is one of the five astronomical observations, equipped with scientific instruments made of stone and mortar, built by Maharaja Jai Singh II in the early 18th century.
- Hawa Mahal - Near Jantar Mantar stands the Palace of Winds c, more commonly known as the Hawa Mahal, for its 500 windows.
- City Palace- Ente the palace from the Sireh Deorhi Gate where two elephants extend a warm welcome.
Early evening enjoy local market of Jaipur- Bapu Bazar- Walk through bustling markets loaded with selling colourful dresses, jewellery, spices and flowers. Observe local artisans in their workshops; jewellers and silver smiths, gold and silver foil makers and meet them.
Overnight at the hotel. Departure to the Delhi in the morning after breakfast.
DAY 6 – ITC GRAND BHARAT, GURGAON OR ITC MAURYA, NEW DELHI
Conclude your journey at ITC Grand Bharat, Gurgaon or at ITC Maurya, New Delhi - a final word on this enchanting journey.
At ITC Grand Bharat, experience an oasis of unhurried luxury at India’s first all-suite retreat. The retreat offers 104 splendid suites and villas, classic 27-Hole Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, range of fine dining restaurants, signature spa Kaya Kalp - The Royal Spa, host of recreational and cultural activities, and, state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities, making it the perfect leisure destination.
Spend your day at the retreat, lose yourself to a game of Golf, and leave behind the essence of time with therapeutic and aromatic massages at Kaya Kalp - The Royal Spa.
Or, if you book your stay at ITC Maurya, explore the old lanes of Delhi, buy souvenirs from the malls or the city markets, and unwind with therapeutic massages & spa treatments at Kaya Kalp – The Spa.
The suggested itinerary for each location is indicative of what you can do during your stay with us and we will be happy to assist you in customising your itinerary to suit your personal requirements. Our concierge team at each hotel can also assist you with the following:
- Intercity transfers
- Sightseeing excursion escorted by an expert local guide.
- Table reservations and Spa appointments.
|Accommodation||RATE PER NIGHT (IN INR)||RATE PER NIGHT (IN USD)|
|Winter Experience ( October, 2016 - March, 2017)|
|Suite*||INR 25400||USD 423|
|Premium Room**||INR 13200||USD 220|
|Summer Experience (July, 2017 - September, 2017)|
|Suite*||INR 19500||USD 325|
|Premium Room**||INR 11000||USD 183|
*Stay if availed at ITC Grand Bharat during the return leg , shall entail a supplement of 3000 (Winter Experience)/7000 (Summer Experience) per night
**Stay if availed at ITC Grand Bharat during the return leg , shall entail a supplement of 17000 (Winter Experience)/6000 (Summer Experience) per night
- Rates are on a per room/suite, per night basis and inclusive of breakfast and currently applicable taxes.
- All Rates chargeable in Indian Rupees, US Dollar rates are only indicative and chargeable, subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- For stays beyond six nights (Golden Triangle Experience) or seven nights (Golden Quadrangle Experience), rates will be applicable on a pro rata basis.
- Transfer between airport, railway station and hotel available on chargeable basis
- For more details click here
The Concierge at the hotels will be delighted to assist with intercity transfers, sightseeing excursions escorted by an expert local guide, table reservations and spa appointments